Connect with nature at Las Nubes de Holbox
Discover the place where the sky embraces the sea.
With 28 rooms, three pools and one incredible beach club, this oasis really has a very particular charm.
The hotel has a privileged location within the Yum Balam Reserve, away from the hustle and bustle of the town; these details, along with the fact that it has the quietest and cleanest beach most of the year.
This paradise is reached by land, air or sea; We will gladly help you choose the best option and book the most comfortable transportation service for your trip.
Bungalows starting at $223
Junior suites at $262
Master suites at $401
Make a reservarion today
What other Guests are saying about Las Nubes de Holbox
"The whole staff had us spend a beautiful and amazing stay. Special thanks to gabino at breakfast, Luis and Giovanni at the reception and signore Marco Polo at night. It was the best trip.If you want to experience disconnection. A true adventure in a magical island. Renting a golf cart is really fun." Alexa, via TripAdvisor
"Las Nubes is far the best place to stay in Holbox. The vi e, the service, the location and the sunset. The food and the beach club are also amazing. The sandbar is right in front of the hotel. Had an amazing time there" Daniela, via TripAdvisor
"Las Nubes is far the best place to stay in Holbox. The vi e, the service, the location and the sunset. The food and the beach club are also amazing. The sandbar is right in front of the hotel. Had an amazing time there" Juan, via TripAdvisor
Las Nubes want you to have incredible experiences to make your trip unforgettable.
- Discover the bioluminescence natural phenomenon in a kayak tour.
- Enjoy the majestic views of Holbox mangrove´s in a kayak tour.
- Relax at the beach club with refreshing drinks and delicious snacks.
- Have an amazing time in one of the three pools: an adult only pool, a family pool and a circle shaped therapeutic pool.
- Visit the Orquídea Spa, an elixir of tranquility anchored in a natural paradise.
- Practice kitesurfing.
- Be amazed by the whale shark sighting tour (from May 15th to September 15th).
- Ride a bike and discover the Yum Balam Reserve.
- Meditate in the silence area, where you can only hear the sea.